T-Ray® 5000 Series
Operating in reflection or transmission mode, the fiber-coupled HRS40n1 sensor heads deliver a picosecond duration time-domain terahertz pulse, allowing high speed, scanned images to be
easily produced with the T-Ray 5000 system.
The HRS40n1 Receiver for the T-Ray® 5000 provides high spectral bandwidth when coupled with any of the HTS40nm transmitters. The HRS40n1 provides bandwidth over 3.5 THz and
signal to noise ratio above 70 dB. By embedding amplification close to the signal source, the receiver is able to produce high signal-to-noise ratio and eliminate the need for a lock-in amplifier.
- Fiber coupled to allow movement
- Ultra-broadband measurement
- Transmitted or reflected data collection
- Mates with collinear adaptor (AXA4001)
- High signal to noise ratio
- Hot swappable
- Low noise to enable rapid data collection
- Adjustable lens tube for focusing
- Multiple lens configurations available
- Gas, liquid and solid spectroscopy
- Nondestructive materials inspection
- Package inspection
- Semiconductor wafer inspection
- Reaction kinetics monitoring
- Medical and biological imaging research
- Remote threat detection
- Sub-surface corrosion detection
- Homeland Security capabilities
Polarization Extinction Ratio > 20:1 Horizontal Available Lens Focal Length 25, 75, 150, coll. mm (Collimating lens also available) Beam Diameter 38 mm Mounting Hardware 1/4 - 20 Threaded mounting holes Size (W x H xD) 7 x 6.4 x 7 cm Weight 275 gm
The T-Ray® 5000 terahertz measurement system is robust enough to be deployed in an industrial environment and has all of the flexibility to solve your measurement application.
Contact Sales to Learn More
Terahertz Gauging and Imaging
TeraMetrix is Luna’s product line for terahertz gauging and imaging, using pulsed terahertz waves to provide precise measurement of single and multi-layer thickness, density, basis weight and caliper thickness.