HTS40n3 Transmitter Type 3
The T-Gauge® is the first compact pulsed terahertz measurement system that is robust enough to be deployed in an industrial environment and has all of the flexibility provided by our fiber coupled sensor heads in a rack mount package. By having replaceable sensor heads, the T-Gauge® can be configured to fit your specific application.
The HTS40n3 Transmitter Type 3 for the T-Ray® 5000 provides uniform signal to noise over an extended range for high-resolution spectroscopy, while minimizing waveform distortions after the pulse to allow high-resolution temporal measurement of layer thicknesses without the need for post processing of the waveform. Coupled with an HRS40n1 receiver, the HTS40n3 provides bandwidth over 3.5 THz and signal to noise ratio above 55 dB. By providing a uniform signal to noise over a broad bandwidth, the HTS40n3 is ideal for applications where both high resolution and broad spectral range are desired.
Operating in either reflection or transmission mode, the fiber-coupled sensor heads deliver a picosecond duration time-domain terahertz pulse, allowing high speed, scanned images to be easily produced.
- Fiber coupled to allow easy movement
- Ultra-broadband measurement
- Transmitted or reflected data collection
- Mates with collinear adapter (AXA40n1)
- High signal to noise ratio
- Hot swappable with other transmitters
- Low noise to enable rapid data collection
- Adjustable lens tube for focusing
- Multiple lenses available
- Gas, liquid and solid spectroscopy
- Nondestructive materials inspection
- Package inspection
- Semiconductor wafer inspection
- Reaction kinetics monitoring
- Medical and biological imaging research
- Remote threat detection
- Sub-surface corrosion detection
- Homeland Security capabilities
Polarization Extinction Ratio <20.1 (horizontal) Standard Lens 25, 75, 150 mm (collimating lens also available) Beam Diameter 38 mm Mounting Hardware 1/4-20 Threaded mounting holes Size (W x H x D) 7.5 x 7.5 x 15 inches Weight 275 gm